We are proud of the recognition we have earned
ANCC Magnet recognition: Recognizing quality patient care, nursing excellence, and innovations in professional nursing practices, Magnet designation is the highest national recognition granted to a hospital or medical center for excellence in nursing. Since 2009, our Dallas and Plano hospitals have continuously maintained this highest distinction a healthcare organization can receive for nursing excellence, shared governance and high-quality patient care.
Clinical excellence: Children’s Health is consistently named one of the top pediatric hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report. In 2020, we were ranked in 10 out of 10 specialty areas for the eighth time. In addition, we are the first hospital in the nation to have seven disease-specific management programs certified by The Joint Commission, the nation's predominant accrediting and certifying body for health care.
Best place to work:
- Becker’s Hospital Review has named Children's Health one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for nine consecutive years and one of the greenest hospitals in America for three consecutive years.
- The Dallas Business Journal selected Children’s Health as one of its "Best Places to Work" based on employee survey feedback.
- The Dallas Morning News named Children’s Health one of the "Top 100 Places to Work" based on employee survey feedback.
- The Dallas Association for Talent Development awarded our Emerging Leaders program first place in leadership development in 2019.
- The National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL) recognized us as one of the nation’s top 10 “Best Organizations for Leadership Development."
- Energage leverages employee survey data from top workplaces across the country to identify national award winners and has selected Children’s Health for its Top Workplaces USA 2021 and the Healthcare Industry badge.