This position will be responsible for planning, executing, and analyzing customer communication campaigns and CRM strategies that result in customer acquisition, retention, and increased loyalty. The Sr. Specialist will implement customer journey mapping and utilize customer personas within our CRM system to maximize customer engagement. The ideal candidate will love data and understand CRM databases, and be able to use the CRM system strategically to drive business value.
- Requires in-depth professional knowledge and practical/applied expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines within the broader professional field
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; demonstrates awareness of the industry, including regulatory, evolving customer demands, and the factors that differentiate the organization in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Effectively lend marketing expertise while communicating organizational objectives, key messages and proper positioning to achieve business objectives. Must possess excellent project management skills, thought leadership and good verbal and written communication. Position will work closely with creative services and other marketing partners in the implementation of communication deliverables.
- Develop strategic marketing/communication plans for business partner initiatives. Effective plans will include situation analysis, key objectives, messaging, strategies, target audiences, communication vehicles and methodology for measurement of marketing deliverables.
- Build and sustain strong, effective relationships with peers, business partner leadership and internal partners. Foster collaboration in order to gain the necessary depth and understanding required to deliver effective marketing consultation and communications. Must be able to discern appropriate requests from those that do not fit within scope of work or organizational strategy and objectives.
- Serve as the marketing representative to specific brands or service lines as assigned. This position will act as marketing counselor, solutions provider and customer service representative to these key audiences.
- 4-7 years related experience such as marketing, communications, public relations , agency or related field required
Non-Management Skills Knowledge and Abilities:
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interact with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one's intentions.
- Meet patient and patient family needs; take responsibility for a patient's safety, satisfaction, and clinical outcomes; use appropriate interpersonal techniques to resolve difficult patient situations and regain patient confidence.
- Ensure that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; craft and implement service practices that meet customers' and own organization's needs.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions; use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Take prompt action to accomplish objectives; take action to achieve goals beyond what is required; be proactive.
- Deal effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people.
- Effectively manage one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Accomplish tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Set high standards of performance for self and others; assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-impose standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Assimilate and apply new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Graduate or professional work or advanced degree; or equivalent experience preferred
- Light - Exerting up to 20 lbs. occasionally, 10 lbs. frequently, or negligible amounts constantly and may require walking or standing to a significant degree.