Children's Health Pediatric Group has an opening for aLicensed Psychologist to provide psychological services including assessment, psychotherapy and crisis intervention for the Pediatric Group patients and their families. This position will be located in Pediatric Group practices in the southern area of Dallas.
* Clinical care of patient including assessments through interviews, chart / history review and psychological testing procedures
* Treatment including short-term therapy, group or family psychotherapy
* Consultation with interdisciplinary staff
* Consultation with external agencies
* Conducting group classes such as parenting skills class to promote healthy living skills and effective emotional and behavioral functioning
* Other duties and/or special projects as applicable including by not limited to program development and implementation
* Doctorate degree in Psychology
* Licensed in the state of Texas
* Must be at least 3 years post-license
* 3 years of practice experience
Bilingual (English / Spanish) strongly preferred
and comfortable environment for our patients and their families. It's also fun for us. When I worked in general pediatrics, I enjoyed playing with my patients in the game rooms or participating in special events. I love the lively atmosphere we create.