This job will be responsible for building significant immediate and long-term financial support for Children’s Health by developing and maintaining an assigned portfolio, including Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH) partners and their fundraising programs as well as other local corporate sponsorship and cause marketing partners, as assigned. The ability to establish, advance and steward relationships is a key requirement of the job.
Minimum of 7-10 years of related experience preferred
Four-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Requires in-depth professional knowledge and practical/applied expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; demonstrates awareness of the industry, including regulatory, evolving customer demands, and the factors that differentiate the organization in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on analysis of multiple information sources
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Works independently, receives minimal
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and direct a portfolio of donors/prospects for solicitation of corporate partnerships
- Develop new relationships
- Advance existing relationships through stewardship of existing partners
- Communicate well with development team and leadership
- Establish a team effort in fundraising to the benefit of the Foundation
- Document and maintain accurate records in RE
CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS/CMNH TEAM FOCUS:
- Manage the Children’s Health-CMNH partnership/membership, including all aspects of CMNH fundraising programs
- Develop and execute a 3-5 year strategic plan for growth in overall CMNH program
- Serve as relationship manager for assigned CMNH national, regional and local corporate partners.
- Exercise sales skills to cross-sell CMNH and Children’s Health fundraising opportunities to assigned partners.
- Assist in development of fundraising, marketing and corporate partnership strategies across the entire team
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
Use appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interact with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one's intentions.
Ensure that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; craft and implement service practices that meet customers' and own organization's needs.
Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
Take prompt action to accomplish objectives; take action to achieve goals beyond what is required; be proactive.
Deal effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people.
Effectively manage one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Set high standards of performance for self and others; assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self impose standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Assimilate and apply new job-related information in a timely manner.
Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.