This position will be responsible for organizing and implementing consumer and b2b content initiatives, overseeing all aspects of content production and serving as a content traffic manager. The specialist will support the planning and execution of digital content across various channels (web, email, social), working with internal contacts and third-party vendors to deliver assets on spec and on time. The ideal candidate will be organized and detail-oriented, with a passion for creating quality content that supports marketing goals.
- Requires experience in own professional discipline to appropriately apply own knowledge; broadens own professional expertise and acquires higher level skills
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but may provide informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using professional/technical experience, judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Effectively lend marketing expertise while communicating organizational objectives, key messages and proper positioning to achieve business objectives. Must possess excellent project management skills, thought leadership and good verbal and written communication.
- Assist in the development of strategic marketing plans for business partner initiatives. Effective plans will include situation analysis, key objectives, messaging, strategies, target audiences, communication vehicles and methodology for measurement of marketing deliverables.
- Build and sustain strong, effective relationships with peers, business partner leadership, and internal partners. Foster collaboration in order to gain the necessary depth and understanding required to deliver effective marketing consultation and communications. Must be able to discern appropriate requests from those that do not fit within scope of work or organizational strategy and objectives.
- Serve as the marketing representative to key areas throughout Children's Health.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in marketing, communications, public relations, agency or related field preferred
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interact with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one's intentions.
- Translate strategic priorities into operational reality; align communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and ongoing measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measureable and sustainable results.
- Identify and drive organizational and cultural changes needed to adapt strategically to changing market demands, technology, and internal initiatives; catalyze new approaches to improve results by transforming organizational culture, systems, or products/services.
- Vividly communicate a compelling view of the future state in a way that helps others understand and feel how business outcomes will be different when the vision and values become a reality.
- Interact with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
- Demonstrate a poised, credible, and confident demeanor that reassures others and commands respect; convey and image that is consistent with the organization's vision and values.
- Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicate in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others' attention.
- Provides feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; plan and support the development of individual skills and abilities.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Light - Exerting up to 20 lbs. occasionally, 10 lbs. frequently, or negligible amounts constantly and may require walking or standing to a significant degree.